Nearly 24 million Americans – children and adults – have diabetes and 5.7 million people may have the disease and not even know it. Beverly Hills Pharmacy understands the effect diabetes can have on your patients’ lives and has the expertise to help manage this disease. We offer guidance on the proper use of medications and supplies, how the diabetes drugs work and how they interact with other medications. Because many patients may take several medications at a time to treat their diabetes, our pharmacists play a critical role in helping monitor and manage their care.
- Family History of Diabetes
- 45 years of age or older
- High Blood pressure or Hypertension
- African American, Hispanic American, Native American, Asian American or Pacific
- Islander heritage
- Overweight (BMI greater than 25)
- HDL cholesterol less than 35mg/dL
- Weight loss
- Extreme Thirst
- Frequent Urination
- Tingling or numbness in your hands and feet
- Unusual tiredness or drowsiness
Beverly Hills Pharmacy is your source for reliable prescriptions, knowledgeable counseling and all the basic tools to help your patients manage their diabetes. For more information, please contact one of our pharmacists @ 314-381-8600.